High Quality Sound
Advanced technology for crystal clear sound
- Can I trust IP telephony with client communication?
- What if the sound and communications security are far from professional level?
- Is it possible to have high quality sound using IP telephony?
These are reasonable concerns of an entrepreneur choosing a virtual phone system.
Major VoIP services’ problems are voice delay (the situation when a person you are talking to hears your words with 1-2 seconds delay) and voice corruption (“metallic voice” and others). Issues with the sound appear because of poor internet connectivity (on any side of the parts including provider), or bad quality of audio compression.
How does MightyCall achieve high quality sound and reliable connection?
- MightyCall has a stable connection and hosting providers:
- For calls termination, MightyCall deals with well-reputed partners situated close to a user’s location. They eliminate delays and low quality caused by distance. Service availability is guaranteed up to 99.99%.
- Specific VoIP equipment support:
- For the exceptional quality sound, MightyCall offers specialized VoIP equipment – IP-telephones or IP-adapters. It implements hardware voice compression, which is faster.
- Systems of a permanent analysis of the voice traffic quality are established. It works in automatic mode and notifies immediately in case of emergency:
- 99.95% warranty of telephone lines availability.
- MightyCall-side voice delay is less than 100 ms. Human ear can’t define this lag.
- Highly qualified experts:
- MightyCall specialists have vast experience in the telephony field. We work within the industry for more than 16 years. It’s almost from the very beginning of the IP-technology development.
- Flexible customer settings:
- The user can choose what call type is best in each case (based on the price and quality ratio). For example, you can transfer a call to a mobile phone or softphone/ web phone depending on better coverage (cell communication or WiFi) at the current moment.
- G.711m/a codecs are utilized for audio coding and decoding. MightyCall supports innovative codec OPUS. It has a good compression-quality balance. It is important regarding mobile networks communication. The codec has flexible adaptive algorithm working in case of channel traffic change, for example, when transfer from 3G to Wi-Fi connection. There are also algorithms against data packet loss when wireless network has limited capacity.
- Up to 10’000 talk minutes
Enjoy practically unlimited talk minutes and SMS in a monthly package
- Toll-free or local vanity #
Select a branded toll-free or any area code number at no extra charge
- Call forwarding to any device
Forward incoming calls to any number and device
- Visual call flow configuration
Set your call flows in accordance with business needs.