Business values of conference calling
The conference call is a popular communication tool for both corporations and small businesses.
The main value of conference calls is the efficient use of staff time. With a conference call, you can conduct collective talks with partners or remote employees without the need to gather everyone in the same location.
An improved customer experience is the second value of conference calls. With the help of conference calls, a user can effectively address a client’s issues by seamlessly connecting technicians or accountants to the conversation.
Advantages of MightyCall conference calls
The main advantages of this feature are:
- It’s easy to use. You can organize one within seconds.
- You can connect people during a call or even an in-progress conference call itself
- You can record conference talks for later review.
- You can participate in a conference call with various devices such as the webphone, a cellphone, a landline phone, SIP phone, etc.
- You don’t need to buy additional hardware (media server, etc.) or pay extra
How Can You Record Conference Calls
You can record conference calls by enabling the call recording feature.
If this feature has been enabled, calls will not automatically be recorded. You will receive a notification asking if you want the conference call recorded or not. Not everybody, of course, wants to record their conference calls, due to privacy or other reasons.
After enabling recording, you will have the option to save the recorded calls. They can be kept for as long as you want them. With MightyCall, there is no limit.
- Unlimited Calling
- Visual Call Flow Configuration
- Call Forwarding to Any Device
- Toll Free or Local Numbers
- Vanity numbers
- Call History
- Call Queues
- VIP/Black-list Call Routing
- Call Recording
- Voicemail & Transcription
- Visual Voicemail
- Softphone to Make and Receive Calls
- Mobile App
- Call Screening
Team & Progress
- Unlimited extensions
- Conference Calls
- Sequential or Simultaneous Ringing
- Activity Queue
- Available/DND Statuses
- Performance Reports
- Call Transfer
- Second Line Call
- Several Business Phone Numbers
4 out of 5 stars
4.2 out of 5 stars
4.7 out of 5 stars
4.2 out of 5 stars