Easily add colleagues into a call.
Business values of conference calling
The conference call is a popular communication tool for both corporations and small businesses.
The main value of conference calls is efficient use of staff time. With a conference call, you can conduct collective talks with partners or remote employees without the need to gather everyone in the same location.
Customer experience is the second value of conference calls. With the help of conference calls, a user can effectively address a client’s issues by connecting technicians or accountants to the conversation.
Advantages of MightyCall conference calls
Key advantages of the MightyCall solution are:
- Easy to use. You may organize a conference within a few seconds.
- You can connect participants during the conference.
- You can record conference talks for later review.
- You can add to the conference participants with various devices such as webphone, cellphone, regular landline phone, SIP phone, a special phone for conference rooms, etc.
- You don’t need to buy additional hardware (media server, etc.), or subscribe to additional paid service.
How to make a conference call
MightyCall phone system provides users a built-in conference service with up to 5 participants.
The easiest way to make a conference is to use a WebPhone. In this case, you can add participants with a simple mouse click on the ‘Consultative’ or ‘Add’ buttons.
On other phones, including mobile, you can collect conference call using * and #.
- Call transfer during the call
Another way to make phone communications involving several parties.
- Second line consultative call
Get consultation from your teammate while calling customer is on hold
- Multiple extensions
To connect your teammate to a conference, you need to use the extensions.
- Facebook/Twitter messages
Another effective way to run communications involving several parties.