Mobile App (iOS & Android)
The MightyCall mobile application for iOS and Android is a valuable addition to your service account. Business voicemail, SMS, calls and lots of helpful features are always at hand on your cellphone. The application allows many options:
- Make and receive calls on behalf of your business number using your cellphone
- Manage your status (Available/Do Not Disturb)
- Receive notifications about any event, including missed calls and voicemail
- Listen to your voicemail (or even read it, if you have an add-on)
- Listen to call records
- Read SMS and reply to them on behalf of your business number (this option is available for several service plans, or it can be used via add-on)
- Check statistics on client requests and team performance
- Check your balance and refill the account (Coming soon!)
Can I use just the app?
Once you have personalized the service at your account (web panel) you can use the application alone. It supports all key options for day-to-day work. However, if you need to change settings (for example, change greetings or calls processing), you should use your account.
I have iOS and Android phones – can I use the app on both simultaneously?
It is possible, but an incoming call will arrive on both devices. Besides, you should manually synchronize all actions made on one device, for example, task close. You just need to update by pulling down the task list.
- Call forwarding to any device
Use any device, including iOS or Android mobiles, for calls receiving
- Second line call
Add the second line to your mobile number – virtual number for client relationship
- Available DND statuses
Manage your status effortlessly to optimize your business communication and keep your work-life balance
- Activity queue: your to-do list out of each query
Receive, review and respond to customer requests from anywhere