Mobile App (iOS & Android)
The MightyCall mobile application, available for iOS and Android, is a valuable addition to your service account. Business voicemail, texting, calls, and lots of helpful features are always at hand on your cellphone.
The application allows for many options, such as to:
- Make and receive calls on behalf of your business number using your cellphone
- Manage your status (Available/Do Not Disturb)
- Receive notifications about any event, including missed calls and voicemails
- Listen & read your voicemail
- Listen to call recordings
- Read texts and reply to them on behalf of your business number
- Check statistics on client requests and team performance
- Check your balance and refill the account
Can I use only the app?
Once you have personalized the service to your account (on the web panel) you can use the application solely if that’s what you want. The app supports all key features for day-to-day work.
However, if you need to change your account settings (for example, change greetings or calls processing), you should do so through your account web panel.
I have iOS and Android phones – can I use the app on both simultaneously?
It is possible, but an incoming call will arrive on both devices. Regardless, you should manually synchronize all actions made on one device or the system might not recognize certain tasks as being completed. You’ll need to update this by pulling down the task list on your app.
You can download the app for iOS by clicking here.
You can download the app for Android by clicking here