Mobile App (iOS & Android)
The MightyCall mobile application, available for iOS and Android, is a valuable addition to your service account. Business voicemail, texting, calls, and lots of helpful features are always at hand on your cellphone.
The application allows for many options, such as to:
- Make and receive calls on behalf of your business number using your cellphone
- Manage your status (Available/Do Not Disturb)
- Receive notifications about any event, including missed calls and voicemails
- Add and edit contact in the Business contact book
- Leave comments on contacts and view communication history with each individual contact
- Listen & read your voicemail
- Listen to call recordings
- Read texts and reply to them on behalf of your business number
- Check statistics on client requests and team performance
- Check your balance and refill the account
Can I use only the app?
Once you have personalized the service to your account (on the web panel) you can use the application solely if that’s what you want. The app supports all key features for day-to-day work.
However, if you need to change your account settings (for example, change greetings or calls processing), you should do so through your account web panel.
I have iOS and Android phones – can I use the app on both simultaneously?
It is possible, but an incoming call will arrive on both devices. Regardless, you should manually synchronize all actions made on one device or the system might not recognize certain tasks as being completed. You’ll need to update this by pulling down the task list on your app.
The Business Contact Book revolutionizes mobile communications
True, this is not a question, but it is imperative that we mention our newest and possibly most powerful feature, the Business Contact Book. After its initial release on desktop, the feature is now up and working on mobile, meaning you can make and edit contacts on the mobile app. That gives you an easy way of staying on top of callers who call you when you’re out in the field.
Better yet, you can leave comments on each individual contact to better remember special cases or things that need doing. If you have fieldwork or are constantly moving around for work, this creates a centralized location for your reminders, meaning you have less to keep track of. If you’re heading out to handle a business matter, you can even check each contact for specifics to refresh your memory before you see them!
You can download the app for iOS by clicking here.
You can download the app for Android by clicking here
- Unlimited Calling
- Visual Call Flow Configuration
- Call Forwarding to Any Device
- Toll Free or Local Numbers
- Vanity numbers
- Call History
- Call Queues
- VIP/Black-list Call Routing
- Call Recording
- Voicemail & Transcription
- Visual Voicemail
- Softphone to Make and Receive Calls
- Mobile App
- Call Screening
Team & Progress
- Unlimited extensions
- Conference Calls
- Sequential or Simultaneous Ringing
- Activity Queue
- Available/DND Statuses
- Performance Reports
- Call Transfer
- Second Line Call
- Several Business Phone Numbers
4 out of 5 stars
4.2 out of 5 stars
4.7 out of 5 stars
4.2 out of 5 stars