Stay in touch with your customers in social network
The Benefits of integration with Facebook and Twitter
Integration of MightyCall virtual phobe system with Facebook and Twitter increases customer service in social networks. The advantages are:
- Productivity. Employees respond to requests from the social networks quickly and directly from the MightyCall account. They are not distracted by irrelevant information, abundantly presented in social networks.
- Those employees, who are experts in client service reply to requests from Facebook and Twitter. These are the same people who answer calls and text messages from customers.
- Zero missed customer requests from Facebook and Twitter.
- Single task list associated with client calls, text messages, and messages from Facebook and Twitter.
How do Facebook and Twitter integrations work?
MightyCall delivers connectors for integration with Facebook and Twitter.
The first step of integration is to connect your Facebook and Twitter accounts with your MightyCall account.
After that, direct messages from Facebook, mentioning mentions of your company on Twitter, and posting posts on your Facebook business-page will automatically appear in the task list (activitiesActivities) of the MightyCall account. Tasks resulting from calls or text messages will fall into the same list. You can assign the task from the social network to any teammate or comment on it.
You can reply to a message from Facebook/Twitter directly from the your MightyCall account.
- Activity queue: to-dos out of each request
How does the built-in task list work?
- Dynamic tasks management
How to manage built-in tasks list
- Click to call button on your website
A simple way to have a phone talk with the site visitors.
- Email requests
Another way to collect customer requests in MightyCall task list.