MightyCall turns every email received into a task via the Activity Queue. Now you can comfortably handle them all, along with other client requests, in one place.
How does email request work?
You probably have a general mailbox like email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, with shared access for several employees. In such cases, it’s sometimes unclear whether an issue is already under control or still not processed. Each employee thinks that another one is handling the message, while critical requests stay unattended to.
An easy way to solve this problem is with the MightyCall Inbox feature. This feature automatically transforms emails into tasks that everyone on your team can see and follow the status of.
How can I set this up?
- Share the desired email with other MightyCall users in your company. For example, it could be email@example.com.
- For all emails that need action, set forwarding to firstname.lastname@example.org (action “Forward to”). The forwarded message transfers to your Activity Queue and becomes a task.
- Then you can assign this duty to a person via the MightyCall web panel. He/she can download the email and reply to it via the usual mailbox. The employee can also call back a client using the web phone.
This tool guarantees that all important messages will be handled on an appropriate timetable. All communication is manageable, transparent, and stored in one place.
Other MightyCall’s website widgets
- Thousands of Talk Minutes
- Visual Call Flow Configuration
- Call Forwarding to Any Device
- Toll Free or Local Numbers
- Vanity numbers
- Call History
- Call Queues
- VIP/Black-list Call Routing
- Call Recording
- Voicemail & Transcription
- Visual Voicemail
- Softphone to Make and Receive Calls
- Mobile App
- Call Screening
Team & Progress
- Unlimited extensions
- Conference Calls
- Sequential or Simultaneous Ringing
- Activity Queue
- Available/DND Statuses
- Performance Reports
- Call Transfer
- Second Line Call
- Several Business Phone Numbers