Second line consultative call
Enhance customer experience with second line consultative calls.
Communications with multiple participants
Sometimes, several persons interact during a call.
With MightyCall you have the following types of such interaction:
Enhance customer experience with consultative call
Better customer experience is the main value of consultative calls.
With the help of consultative calls, you can effectively address a client’s issues by the immediate advice of technicians or accountants.
The crucial point is how simple the procedure is. Can a user make a consultative call in 2-3 seconds without paying tangible attention to key pressing? If not, the feature is useless in practice.
To make a consultative call in the MightyCall virtual phone system is very easy. Just 2 mouse clicks, and you don’t even need to remember short numbers (extensions) of colleagues!
Consultative call use case
Alice is an account manager in a design company. Bob is a technician in the same company. Carol, a client of the company, calls Alice. Alice takes the call on her WebPhone.
Further events are as follows:
- At some point in the conversation, Alice can’t answer Carol’s question and decides to ask Bob for help;
- To do this, she clicks the “consultative” button on her WebPhone and selects Bob with a mouse click from the list of teammates;
- Alice connects to Bob; Carol automatically switches to ‘on hold’;
- Now Alice can better address the difficult issue. She can:
- switch between Carol and Bob,
- make a conference,
- or disconnect any party from the call.
A Consultative call may be completed in another way: by a conference call or by Carol and Bob talking (Alice disconnected).
- Call transfer during the call
Technically close with consultative call feature.
- Conference calls
Another way to manage a several party communications manually.
- Softphone to make and receive calls
How can you transfer, make and receive calls using softphones?
- Call recording
The consultative call is important for complex client requests. You can record the talk so that no point is lost.