WhatsApp Business Integration
- What is WhatsApp Business?
- What business features does WhatsApp Business provide?
- Is WhatsApp Business right for me?
- Connecting your MightyCall business number to WhatsApp Business
What is WhatsApp Business?
WhatsApp Business allows you to connect a business number and start communicating via WhatsApp with your customers. Users can make and receive calls, send text messages and multimedia. In contrast to the regular WhatsApp, the business account allows you to add and manage business information.
To start communicating with business clients via WhatsApp Business, all you have to do is connect your MightyCall business number to the WhatsApp Business app.
Note: MightyCall does not provide a virtual phone number for WhatsApp verification.
What business features does WhatsApp Business provide?
WhatsApp Business allows you to have a business profile on WhatsApp. This makes it easy for customers to find your business and contact you.
Your business profile includes:
- Business name
- Business description
- Business hours
- Business category
After setting up the basics, personalize your business profile by adding the following information:
Product catalog — The most notable feature of WhatsApp Business is the ability to add a product catalog to your business account. Manage product photos, descriptions, pricing and other information right in your business account. This will make shopping for your products or services incredibly convenient.
Greetings — For customer convenience, set up a welcome message for new customers and an auto-reply for customers who contact you during after-hours.
Labels — As your contact base grows, assign various labels to specific customer categories. This makes it simple to organize business contacts and instantly tell who’s calling.
Is WhatsApp Business right for me?
WhatsApp Business can be used for extending your customer outreach through one of the most popular communications channels these days, the ultra-popular WhatsApp service.
Among the things you can do with a business WhatsApp account are:
- Reach a wider audience — with mostly everyone having WhatsApp by default on their phone, it’s one of the greatest emerging marketing channels out there. Be among the first to have it work for you.
- Attract Millennials and GenZ to your business — with the younger audiences preferring messaging apps to email and phone communication, WhatsApp Business is key to reaching new generations of customers.
- Market your products via messaging — distribute occasional promos and special offers to business contacts via the convenience of WhatsApp.
- Showcase your products in the app — have customers browse your product catalog without leaving WhatsApp and proceed to checkout. How cool is that!
Ready to connect your MightyCall business phone number to WhatsApp Business? Learn how to do it in just a few clicks:
Connecting your MightyCall business number to WhatsApp Business
Connecting your MightyCall business number to WhatsApp Business doubles your professional presence and simplifies customer service at no extra cost. Set up a WhatsApp Business account for extra brand exposure and more leads today.
If you’re already using MightyCall and want to communicate with your customers via WhatsApp using your MightyCall business number, just follow these two simple steps:
- Install the WhatsApp Business mobile app on your phone
- When you start the application, specify your MightyCall business number as the phone number.
After that, a verification SMS will be sent to your business number. You can find it in the History-Texts section of your MightyCall profile.
Enter the verification code and start using all the features of WhatsApp Business along with your MightyCall number!
You can only use one mobile device to log in to WhatsApp Business with one MightyCall number. If you try to use the same MightyCall number on another device, the first device will automatically log out. If you want to use WhatsApp Business for more than one MightyCall number, you will need a separate mobile device for each number.
- Unlimited Calling
- Visual Call Flow Configuration
- Call Forwarding to Any Device
- Toll Free or Local Numbers
- Vanity numbers
- Call History
- Call Queues
- VIP/Black-list Call Routing
- Call Recording
- Voicemail & Transcription
- Visual Voicemail
- Softphone to Make and Receive Calls
- Mobile App
- Call Screening
Team & Progress
- Unlimited extensions
- Conference Calls
- Sequential or Simultaneous Ringing
- Activity Queue
- Available/DND Statuses
- Performance Reports
- Call Transfer
- Second Line Call
- Several Business Phone Numbers