History of calls
Analyze and improve customer communications
What is the call history tool?
MightyCall virtual phone system contains a complete history of all your communications, both completed and attempts. Data is presented in a convenient format and contains:
Using filters, you can group information for analysis and download call history.
In addition to call history, MightyCall offers the convenient Performance dashboard. This tool provides more reports to analyze the level of customer service and efficiency of the company.
What information does the call history contain?
Call history contains complete information about each communication:
- The date and time of the call or text message;
- The phone number of the calling client;
- The result of the call (connection, missed, dropped, voicemail);
- The employee who received the call;
- Called business number;
- Call duration;
- Call direction, incoming/outgoing;
- Call recording;
- Voicemail with transcription to text;
- Text messages
Business value of the call history tool
Using MightyCall’s call history, you can:
- Evaluate the efficiency of employees and the company as a whole;
- Reduce the number of missed calls;
- Improve the quality of customer service;
- Handle uncompleted calls using a list of missed calls, text messages, and voicemails;
- Replay call recordings;
- Evaluate the efficiency of advertising campaigns;
- Download .csv file to create your own report.
So you can call analyze all data and make a plan of action.
For example, reviewing the list of missed calls, you can call back the clients or listen to their voice messages. Thus you will cut the negative effect of the missed calls.
To reduce the number of missed calls, you can analyze the report about the reasons for missed calls (no one picked up the call, the call duration is less than 4 seconds, voicemail left). Which of your team members have missed calls and at what time? What is the ratio of received and missed calls, the average time to answer?
To evaluate the efficiency of advertising campaigns, you can allocate a number for each campaign and filter the call history to see the performance of these numbers.
Filters and reporting
Using filters, you can analyze data in different ways. For example, you can select:
- Calls for a certain period of time;
- Calls from a specific client;
- Calls taken by a particular employee;
- Calls to one of the business access numbers;
- Incoming, outgoing or internal calls;
- Calls with a specific result (connect, missed, drop, voicemail left);
- Voicemail messages
- Text messages
- Call recording
Why do you need call recording, which is available in the call history?
- Voicemail & Voicemail–to–text
What business results can you get with voicemail, which is available in the call history?
- Performance reports
Powerful analytics and reporting tool, following on from the call history.
- Several phone numbers in a single phone system
Separate projects and advertising campaigns; see its statistics in call history.