Phone com vs MightyCall
Phone. com might offer “unlimited minutes” (see below for explanation), but other than that, a lot of their value is overinflated. You need to pay monthly surcharges for each phone number you have, and some advanced features like call recording and call analytics are also extra.
Browsing their site, you’ll also notice that with Phone. com you need to purchase their phones to get the system up and running. With MightyCall there is absolutely no hardware required—you can use the system on any phone or device you want—so signup is easy and you can keep tabs on your business anywhere you go.
Why choose MightyCall:
- No charges for phones or phone numbers
- Absolutely no additional equipment needed
- Unlimited extensions and users
- The most advanced features around, included directly in your plan
|Price per month||$ 19.99||$ 22.99|
|Hardware||No||$4.99/mo per device|
|Local or Toll-free numbers||2||1|
|Minutes Included||1 000||Unlimited*|
|Webphone for In/Out Calls||Yes||No|
|Social Media tracking||Yes||No|
* Phone com’s unlimited minutes are not actually treated as unlimited minutes based on Phone com’s Terms of Service: you only have unlimited minutes on calls made from an IP or softphone—i.e. not your cell phone.
Interested in trying out MightyCall? If you already have a virtual phone number, we can port it in for free so you can keep using it.