This widget, split into 2 distinct parts, allows MightyCall users to create a special button that website visitors can click to request a callback, as soon as possible or in a few days at a convenient time. It is one of the fastest ways to turn website visitors into customers.
How does it work?
- Your website visitors click on the button and send a callback request. They can request a call immediately or for another time, but not for more than three business days out.
- In case of an immediate request, MightyCall makes a call to you (or your colleagues/employees) first, and then makes a call to the website visitor.
- If a customer left a pending request, an activity will be added and you will be able to make a call at the specified time by yourself. You can find all callback calls in your History page, in the Callback calls tab.
How to configure the widget
Step 1. Create a widget
- To set up the MightyCall callback widget, go to “Settings | Web | Create Callback widgets”.
- Choose a Widget title — you can call your widget any name you’d like.
- Enter a phone number — This business phone number will be used for calls. Customers on your website will see this phone number.
- Choose the desired type of the button (Text, Icon and text, Icon or Round)
- You can enable an animation if needed/desired.
- You can edit the border width, corner roundness, and opacity of the button as well.
- Change the title of the button to show your custom text.
- Select position: left, right, bottom or inline.
- You can change colors (for the button, text and an icon).
- Do not forget to save changes.
- Grab your widget code by clicking on the green button.
Step 2. Configure call forwarding
- Go to Settings | Call Flows | Callback calls.
- Edit the call forwarding rule:
- Select the desired widget. You can create different rules for different widgets.
- You can use blacklist if needed to block unwanted phone numbers or IP addresses.
- Configure your business hours if needed.
- Configure the queue. You can add your team members to handle calls together. You can also upload your own greeting to to distinguish between different widgets.
- Save changes.
Adding the Call Back Widget to your WordPress Site
Detailed instructions on how to add the Call Back Widget to the WordPress website – Installing the Call Back Widget to your WordPress Site
Video > How to configure the Callback widget
- How to set Caller ID (Call Display Control)
- General and Personal Settings
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone
- Dial By Name
- How to change your subscription
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
MightyCall and Sitebuilders
- Presence Indicator
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Call Queue
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Black & White Lists
- The Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- Managing Users and Groups
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Social Media Tracker
- Text Messages
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number