The MightyCall Callback Widget
This widget allows to create a special button to request a callback for your website visitors. It is one of the fastest way to turn website visitors into customers.
Note, this widget is available for Standard and Ultimate plans, up to 20 widgets per account.
How it works?
- Your website visitors click on the button and send a callback request. They can leave the request immediately or for another time, but not more than three business days.
- In case of immediate request, MightyCall makes a call to you (or your colleague) first, and then make a call to the website visitor.
- If a customer left a pending request, an activity will be added and you will be able to make a call at the specified time by yourself. You can find all callback calls at the History page, the Callback calls tab.
How to configure
Step 1. Create a widget
- To set up the MightyCall callback widget, go to “Settings | Web | Create Callback widgets”.
- Choose a Widget title — any name for your widget. For example: “Flower Shop”.
- Enter a phone number — This business phone number will be used for calls. Your web site customer will see this phone number.
- Choose the desired type of the button (Text, Icon and text, Icon or Round)
- You can enable an animation if needed.
- You can edit border width, corner roundness, and opacity as well.
- Change the title of the button to show custom text.
- Select position: left, right, bottom or inline.
- You can change colors (for the button, text and an icon).
- Do not forget to save changes.
- Grab your widget code by clicking on the green button. You can choose to embed MightyCall Click to Call in.
Step 2. Configure call forwarding
- Go to Settings | Call Flows | Callback calls.
- Edit the call forwarding rule:
- Select the desired widget. You can create different rules for different widgets.
- You can use blacklist if needed to block unwanted phone numbers or IP addressed.
- Configure your business hours if needed.
- Configure the queue. You can add your team members to handle calls together. You can also upload your own greeting to to distinguish between different widgets.
- Save changes.
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- WebPhone Feature
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Call Queue
- Black & White Lists
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Text Messages
- Social Media Tracker
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Managing Users and Groups
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- The Call Recording Feature
- Conference Calling
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- General and Personal Settings
- Dial By Name
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
- How to change your subscription
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone