Installing Mightycall’s Click-to-Call on a WordPress Site
1. Create the widget you want to place on your site at the Click-to-Call Widget page.
2. Copy the code to the clipboard. There are a few options:
- A button created via an editor. You can use 4 different types of button. **You can put code for a button created in the MightyCall Editor on your site once and in the future simply change the settings via the MightyCall panel without editing your wordpress code.**
- A link to use any custom button, image, or text you want.
To add a ‘locked’ button on all website pages
- Get your widget’s code by clicking on the ‘Get website widget code’ (1). The code should start with <script…>
- Go to your WordPress admin panel.
- Go to Appearance -> Editor -> Theme Header.
- Paste your widget’s code at the bottom of the page, underneath the rest of the code already there.
Click on the Update File button. Your button is ready to go!
To add a ‘locked’ button on a separate website page
- Select a page
- Go to your admin panel & put the html code after the text
Your button is ready to go!
To add a link to a custom object (text, image)
Get the code by clicking on the Get link (2). The code should start with <https://…>
- Go you your WordPress admin panel.
Go to a page where you want to add a link. Add text (or an image and then add the link). We recommend you use the “Open link in a new tab” option.
Save the changes and publish your page.
P.S. Please do not to forget to make a call flow for the widget if you opt for special call forwarding to it!
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Call Queue
- Black & White Lists
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Text Messages
- Social Media Tracker
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Managing Users and Groups
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- The Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- How to set Caller ID
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- General and Personal Settings
- Dial By Name
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
- How to change your subscription
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone