Installing the Call Back Widget to your WordPress Site
Create your Callback widget on the Callback Widget page. Click on the Get HTML code button when you finish your customization.
Copy the HTML code.
Go you your WordPress admin panel.
If you want to place the widget on every website page:
Go to Appearance -> Editor -> Theme Header.
Paste your code at the bottom of this page, after all the other code.
Click on the Update File button.
Your widget button is ready to go!
If you want to place a widget on a specific website page:
- Select a page
- Go to the admin panel & put the html code after the text
- Update the page
Your widget is ready to go!
**You can put code for a button created in the MightyCall Editor on your site once and in the future simply change the settings via the MightyCall panel without editing your WordPress code.**
P.S. Please do not to forget to make a call flow for the widget if you opt for special call forwarding to it!
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Call Queue
- Black & White Lists
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Text Messages
- Social Media Tracker
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Managing Users and Groups
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- The Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- How to set Caller ID
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- General and Personal Settings
- Dial By Name
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
- How to change your subscription
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone