Installing the Call Back Widget to your WordPress Site
Create your Callback widget on the Callback Widget page. Click on the Get HTML code button when you finish your customization.
Copy the HTML code.
Go you your WordPress admin panel.
If you want to place the widget on every website page:
Go to Appearance -> Editor -> Theme Header.
Paste your code at the bottom of this page, after all the other code.
Click on the Update File button.
Your widget button is ready to go!
If you want to place a widget on a specific website page:
- Select a page
- Go to the admin panel & put the html code after the text
- Update the page
Your widget is ready to go!
**You can put code for a button created in the MightyCall Editor on your site once and in the future simply change the settings via the MightyCall panel without editing your WordPress code.**
P.S. Please do not to forget to make a call flow for the widget if you opt for special call forwarding to it!
- How to set Caller ID (Call Display Control)
- General and Personal Settings
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone
- Dial By Name
- How to change your subscription
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
MightyCall and Sitebuilders
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Call Queue
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Black & White Lists
- The Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- Managing Users and Groups
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Social Media Tracker
- Text Messages
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number