Contact Us Button
MightyCall’s web widgets help synchronize your website’s ability to attract customers with the rest of your company’s pull.
If you want to let website visitors know everything they need about your business’s information, the contact us widget is a must.
How do you make a contact us widget?
On the dashboard menu on the left side of your MightyCall profile, click “Create Contact Us Widget”. Then, simply go through each tab and fill in the appropriate information. For ‘Maps’ and ‘Gallery’, you can upload photos from your phone or computer. Likewise, you can attach your social media accounts for ease of access too.
The ‘Contact Us’ button
If you don’t feel like all that info is necessary, then you can simply apply the ‘Contact Us’ button too.
The functionality—people being able to click on the button and fill out a short contact form—is the same regardless.
Make sure to save your changes once all the necessary info is down.
From there, you can get the html code and put it on your website either as its own page or part of any page. If you choose the latter, it’s common to set up the contact us info at the bottom of the page.
How does the ‘Contact Us’ button work?
It’s simple—when a customer wants to get in touch, they click on the ‘contact us’ button and see this (or if they click on a social media profile, they can contact you directly there and it will be sent to your MightyCall activity queue):
They fill in their request and then it is automatically and instantly added to your activity queue so you can get back to the customer.
What’s great about the contact us button is that you will know exactly why a customer wants you to contact them.
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Call Queue
- Black & White Lists
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Text Messages
- Social Media Tracker
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Managing Users and Groups
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- The Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- How to set Caller ID
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- General and Personal Settings
- Dial By Name
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
- How to change your subscription
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone