Statistics History Dashboards
Stay on top of your communications activities by tracking what happened, when, for how long, by whom. With the Statistics History dashboard, you can see how you and your team handle all activities like missed, incoming or outbound calls, voicemails, tasks and social events. Also how many of them you receive, how many are answered and when.
Call and Voicemail history
The Calls tab supports a number of operations within the call history:
- To search for the necessary records, you can use the Search Calls field.
- If you need to view calls that occurred within a certain timeframe, specify the appropriate period.
- You can also select necessary call types by using the Inbound, Outgoing, Missed and Connected Calls filters.
- Call history can be exported into a .csv file by using the Export this call log link.
View your list of voicemail messages in “Dashboards | Voicemails.“.
- Search for specific voicemail messages using “Search Voicemails.”.
- Adjust the “From” and “To” fields accordingly to find voicemail messages received in a certain period.
- Download single or multiple messages to your desktop computer by clicking “Download” on the right hand column.
- Preview your voicemails from your browser using the embedded MightyCall player.
- Remember to enable notifications in “Profile” to receive notifications of new voicemail messages.
- Your voicemail quota depends on your plan. Remember to check your voicemail usage indicator in case you’ve run out of space.
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Call Queue
- Black & White Lists
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Text Messages
- Social Media Tracker
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Managing Users and Groups
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- The Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- How to set Caller ID (Call Display Control)
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- General and Personal Settings
- Dial By Name
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
- How to change your subscription
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone