Statistics History Dashboards
Stay on top of your communications activities by tracking what happened, when, for how long, by whom. With the Statistics History dashboard, you can see how you and your team handle all activities like missed, incoming or outbound calls, voicemails, tasks and social events. Also how many of them you receive, how many are answered and when.
Call and Voicemail history
MightyCall stores the call, voicemail and text history for the whole account, as well as individual call logs. To view the list, go to the “Calls” screen.
The Calls tab supports a number of operations within the call history:
- To search for the necessary records, you can use the Search Calls field.
- If you need to view calls that occurred within a certain timeframe, specify the appropriate period.
- You can also select necessary call types by using the Inbound, Outgoing, Missed and Connected Calls filters.
- Call history can be exported into a .csv file by using the Export this call log link.
View your list of voicemail messages in “Dashboards | Voicemails.“.
- Search for specific voicemail messages using “Search Voicemails.”.
- Adjust the “From” and “To” fields accordingly to find voicemail messages received in a certain period.
- Download single or multiple messages to your desktop computer by clicking “Download” on the right hand column.
- Preview your voicemails from your browser using the embedded MightyCall player.
- Remember to enable notifications in “Profile” to receive notifications of new voicemail messages.
- Your voicemail quota depends on your plan. Remember to check your voicemail usage indicator in case you’ve run out of space.
- How to set Caller ID (Call Display Control)
- General and Personal Settings
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone
- Dial By Name
- How to change your subscription
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
MightyCall and Sitebuilders
- Presence Indicator
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Call Queue
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Black & White Lists
- The Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- Managing Users and Groups
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Social Media Tracker
- Text Messages
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number