Social Media Tracker
Keep track of your social media accounts and updates, becoming more client-oriented. Find out what people are saying about your business, answer questions and enhance your public profile.
MightyCall’s social media tracking, available on Ultimate plan, lets your whole team access your social accounts to make sure you don’t miss an important message. Connect your MightyCall account to a Twitter/Facebook account and your direct messages and mentions will automatically be turned into tasks and added to the activity queue.
How to configure Facebook or Twitter tracking
- Go to “Settings | Facebook or Twitter.”
- Click “Connect Facebook (or Twitter).” Confirm an authorization request.
- Select the desired page (or pages) and click “Save.” Now all new messages and posts will be organized into an activity queue.
- If you want to change settings, delete or add new pages go to “Settings | Social | Facebook (Twitter).” To stop tracking, click “Unlink.”
Twitter mentions & direct messages in MightyCall
MightyCall allows you to track your Twitter Mentions and Direct Messages by displaying them in the Activity section.
A mention is any Twitter update that contains @YourTwitterName anywhere in the body of the Tweet. If someone mentions you (using @YourTwitterName) in their Tweet, you will see new Activity at the MightyCall Activities tab. You can read the message, reply, retweet and follow it. You also can assign this activity to other MightyCall users, comment and mark it as completed.
Along with Twitter Mentions, you can read your Twitter Direct Messages (DMs).
To enable this option, authorize MightyCall by clicking the button in the “Settings | Twitter” tab.
Note. You can only connect one Twitter account to MightyCall.
- When to use various call handling options
- How to set Caller ID (Call Display Control)
- General and Personal Settings
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone
- Dial By Name
- How to change your subscription
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
MightyCall and Sitebuilders
- Presence Indicator
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Call Queue
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Black & VIP Lists
- Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- Managing Users and Groups
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Social Media Tracker
- Text Messages
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number