MightyCall now supports the Contact Book feature which allows you to save information about your customers.
- For each client, you can add a name, email, and up to 20 phone numbers, as well as a personal comment visible to all users in the account.
- Contact Book is shared by all users in the account. A client created by one user will also be visible to other users in the team.
- Names saved to the Contact Book will be shown in Call History, the MightyCall webphone, and the mobile app (coming soon).
Note: future versions will support wider functionality such as:
- Importing and exporting contacts
- Showing the full history of customer requests
- Adding custom labels (tags), creating customer groups, etc.
How to add contacts
To add a new contact from Call History:
- Go to the list of calls and click on the icon next to the corresponding phone number
- Specify the contact’s first and last name and additional information: email and comments
- Save changes
- When you return to Call History, the service will automatically add the saved name to your history of calls. By clicking the icon, you may see detailed information about the client and edit it.
To add a new contact from scratch:
- Go to the Contact Book section
- Click the Add Contact button
- Specify the contact’s first and last name, phone number and additional information: email and comments. Save changes.
- The client’s name will be displayed in the MightyCall webphone and in the Call History section.
- You may create multiple contacts associated with one phone number. In this case, the interface will display the note Multiple contacts and will list all the names associated with this phone number.
- Calls from deleted or edited phone numbers will be shown without names.
- To create a contact, you need to save information in at least one field. If no number is associated with the contact, it will be displayed with the note: Name not set.
- The maximum number of contacts is 9999 per account.
Contact Book limitations based on monthly plans
- Some plans limit the number of contacts you may create in the shared Contact Book. After reaching the contact limit, you will not be able to create new contacts, but you can edit the ones already created.
- If the number of created contacts exceeds the available limit at the time of switching plans, you will not be able to create and edit contacts. Saved clients will be displayed in Call History. After deleting “extra” contacts or switching to the appropriate plan, you will be able to edit/create contacts again.
- When to use various call handling options
- How to set Caller ID (Call Display Control)
- General and Personal Settings
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone
- Dial By Name
- How to change your subscription
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
MightyCall and Sitebuilders
- Contact Book
- Presence Indicator
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Call Queue
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Black & VIP Lists
- Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- Managing Users and Groups
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Social Media Tracker
- Text Messages
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number