Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
Whether your customers are all over the US and Canada or closer to home, MightyCall has a number for you. We offer toll-free numbers (1—800/1—888) with all of our plans. We also have local US and Canadian numbers for any area code.
However, we don’t stop there. Want to make your number more memorable for clients? How about a vanity or custom number featuring your business name, a catchphrase, or just something easy to remember? We have thousands of numbers that will work for you and your business. And if your business needs more than one number, MightyCall has you covered.
Your plan can have one, two or more numbers. They can be local or toll-free. Plus if you start with, say, two numbers, but later decide you need three, you can just buy this as an add-on rather than switch to a pricier plan.
Note: To be clear, international numbers always cost extra, and they are not included in “plan phone numbers”.
Toll Free Phone Number/ Local Phone Number /Vanity number / International Number/Extra
Use Numbers & Web widgets to add or change your business number and manage your add-ons (Call Recording and Texting).
How to add a phone number
- If you would like to add a business number, click “Add a Local or Toll-free number.”
- Fill in the fields. You can use “Vanity Search” to search for numbers containing a phrase. For instance, CLOUD corresponds to 25683. Click “Add” once the fields are finalized to get your new business phone number.
- You can port in your existing phone number as well by clicking on the “Port Your Number” button.
You can show your business number instead of caller ID for all incoming calls (Call display control).
To do this:
- Click on the “Call display control” link.
- Enable the “I want incoming calls to show my business number instead of the caller’s number so I know it’s a business call” option.
You can buy a local number in a specific country to appear closer to your customers in other countries. A list of countries where we can provide a number is listed below.
How do I get an international phone number?
MightyCall subscribers can purchase international phone numbers in the following countries:
Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Finland, Georgia, Guatemala, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Jordan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, and Venezuela.
How to purchase an international phone number
To purchase an international phone number, click “Manage Add-ons” in “Account => Summary.”
- Go to the “Summary” page. Click “Manage Add-ons.”
- Click “Request” beside 1 international number.
- A lightbox will pop up with a form requesting for more information. Fill in the form and click “Send.”
- It will take less than a day be activated. Contact our Support Team to follow up if you don’t hear from us after a week.
How to select an international phone number
After purchasing and activating the add on, you will be able to select an international phone number. Follow the instructions below:
- Go to Numbers & Web widgets.
- Select the desired country.
- Click “Add International Number.”
- When to use various call handling options
- How to set Caller ID (Call Display Control)
- General and Personal Settings
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone
- Dial By Name
- How to change your subscription
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
MightyCall and Sitebuilders
- Contact Book
- Presence Indicator
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Call Queue
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Black & VIP Lists
- Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- Managing Users and Groups
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Social Media Tracker
- Text Messages
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number