Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
Whether your customers are all over the US and Canada or closer to home, MightyCall has a number for you. We offer toll-free numbers (1—800/1—888) with all of our plans. We also have local US and Canadian numbers for any area code.
However, we don’t stop there. Want to make your number more memorable for clients? How about a vanity or custom number featuring your business name, a catchphrase, or just something easy to remember? We have thousands of numbers that will work for you and your business. And if your business needs more than one number, MightyCall has you covered.
Your plan can have one, two or more numbers. They can be local or toll-free. Plus if you start with, say, two numbers, but later decide you need three, you can just buy this as an add-on rather than switch to a pricier plan.
Note: To be clear, international numbers always cost extra, and they are not included in “plan phone numbers”.
Toll Free Phone Number/ Local Phone Number /Vanity number / International Number/Extra
Use Settings => Manage Business Number to add or change your business number and manage your add-ons (Call Recording and Texting).
How to add a phone number
- If you would like to add a business number, click “Add a Local or Toll-free number.”
- Fill in the fields. You can use “Vanity Search” to search for numbers containing a phrase. For instance, CLOUD corresponds to 25683. Click “Add” once the fields are finalized to get your new business phone number.
- You can port in your existing phone number as well by clicking on the “Port Your Number” button.
You can show your business number instead of caller ID for all incoming calls (Caller ID control).
To do this:
- Click on the “Caller ID Control” link.
- Enable the “Show my business number instead of caller ID for all incoming calls” option.
You can buy a local number in a specific country to appear closer to your customers in other countries. A list of countries where we can provide a number is listed below.
How do I get an international phone number?
MightyCall subscribers can purchase international phone numbers in the following countries:
Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Finland, Georgia, Guatemala, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Jordan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, and Venezuela.
How to purchase an international phone number
To purchase an international phone number, click “Manage Add-ons” in “Account => Summary.”
- Go to the “Summary” page. Click “Manage Add-ons.”
- Click “Request” beside 1 international number.
- A lightbox will pop up with a form requesting for more information. Fill in the form and click “Send.”
- It will take less than a day be activated. Contact our Support Team to follow up if you don’t hear from us after a week.
How to select an international phone number
After purchasing and activating the add on, you will be able to select an international phone number. Follow the instructions below:
- Go to “Settings” => “Voice” => “Manage Business Number.”
- Select the desired country.
- Click “Add International Number.”
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Call Queue
- Black & White Lists
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Text Messages
- Social Media Tracker
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Managing Users and Groups
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- The Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- How to set Caller ID
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- General and Personal Settings
- Dial By Name
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
- How to change your subscription
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone