What is MightyCall?
MightyCall is a subscription-based, month-to-month virtual phone system. It allows you to receive, review and respond to customer requests from your phone, email, social media or your site or blog. It comes with a business phone number, automated call answering services and connects your team members via their existing phones.
What do I need to get started?
All you need is a cell phone (it could even be a landline!) and access to a computer that will allow you to update and manage your account. It’s that simple!
The main features of MightyCall
Local & toll-free numbers
Choose new phone numbers that represent the locations where you do business. Elevate your image with a toll-free number or keep your existing number.
Answer calls 24 hours a day with a pre-recorded greetings that can include office hours, availability and holiday scheduling. Present callers with a menu of dialing options.
Smart call routing
Establish rules that determine the best way to handle each incoming call, relative to office hours, holiday schedules and recipient availability.
Group call management
Choose to ring multiple phones at the same time or cycle through a list of phone numbers sequentially. This is a great way to alert an entire team of urgent sales or support call all at the same time.
Call screening alerts
Receive incoming call alerts on your business phone prior to accepting the call. Choose to accept, transfer or send the caller directly to voicemail.
No new equipment needed
MightyCall Receptionist is a cloud based service that can be used with existing phones including mobile, land-line and VoiP lines. There is no new hardware required and no software to install.
Web-based voicemail & call logs
Business voice mail for each extension complete with email delivery of messages and online call log availability.
MightyCall ClickConnect pre-integrated
Add click-to-call capabilities to your website and turn more visitors into customers. An easy to install widget and web dialer is pre-programmed to direct callers to your MightyCall Receptionist business phone number.
Call Menus, extension and name dialing
Help callers quickly get to their destination. Provide menu options for departments, enable direct dialing of extensions or a dial-by-name directory.
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Call Queue
- Black & White Lists
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Text Messages
- Social Media Tracker
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Managing Users and Groups
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- The Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- General and Personal Settings
- Dial By Name
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
- How to change your subscription
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone