Here are some simple steps to get started!
By default, all incoming calls to your business number will be redirected to the phone number you use during the registration. To change this:
- Go to Configure Call Flows.
- Here you can upload your own greeting, configure work hours, enable black and white lists, change the way of call handling.
- Just click on the blocks to edit the setting you want to change!
Click here for more information Call Forwarding.
How to change my personal settings?
To change you srttings:
- Go to Profile.
- Here you can change your personal details, forwarding numbers, answering rules, Greetings & Media and manage some additional settings (Dial by name, Incoming Call Screening and Voicemails).
Click here for more information about your personal settings.
- How to set Caller ID (Call Display Control)
- General and Personal Settings
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone
- Dial By Name
- How to change your subscription
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
MightyCall and Sitebuilders
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Call Queue
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Black & White Lists
- The Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- Managing Users and Groups
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Social Media Tracker
- Text Messages
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number