Here are some simple steps to get started!
By default, all incoming calls to your business number will be redirected to the phone number you use during the registration. To change this:
- Go to Configure Call Flows.
- Here you can upload your own greeting, configure work hours, enable black and white lists, change the way of call handling.
- Just click on the blocks to edit the setting you want to change!
Click here for more information Call Forwarding.
How to change my personal settings?
To change you srttings:
- Go to Profile.
- Here you can change your personal details, forwarding numbers, answering rules, Greetings & Media and manage some additional settings (Dial by name, Incoming Call Screening and Voicemails).
Click here for more information about your personal settings.
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Call Queue
- Black & White Lists
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Text Messages
- Social Media Tracker
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Managing Users and Groups
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- The Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- How to set Caller ID (Call Display Control)
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- General and Personal Settings
- Dial By Name
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
- How to change your subscription
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone