MightyCall vs RingCentral
RingCentral is an industry leader, but it is so much better for big business. Their Small Business plans are even more expensive now than before, and the pay per user structure will never benefit small businesses. You either limit your system’s scalability to keep prices down or have to accept a massive bill for a system that hopefully provides the same or more value.
With MightyCall, the pricing plans are simple and straightforward and access to the unlimited extensions and multiple phone numbers included in every plan mean you don’t need to compromise on teamwork.
Why is MightyCall better overall?
- MightyCall doesn’t require any hardware. RingCentral heavily “suggests” renting or buying special hardware (phones and equipment).
- You can set up MightyCall and start calling within 10 minutes. RingCentral requires “Professional Implementation”.
- We don’t trap you in long-term contracts.
- We give you unlimited users and extensions. With RingCentral you pay additionally full price for each user.
- Our plans have more minutes and cheaper minutes.
- Our plans have far more features.
|Price per month||$ 19.99*||$ 29.99**|
|Local or Toll-free numbers||2||1|
|Minutes Included||1 000||100|
|User extentions||Unlimited||$ 29.99 per user|
|Webphone for In/Out Calls||Yes||No|
|Contact Us Widget||Yes||No|
|Call Back Widget||Yes||No|
|Social Media tracking||Yes||No|
|Custom main greeting||Yes||No|
|*Basic plan||**Essentials plan|
Lear more, why MightyCall is the best alternative to RingCentral‘s Small Business plans.
If you’re already a RingCentral (or any virtual phone system) user and you want to give us a try, we can port in your existing virtual number for free to get you started. With MightyCall, you don’t just have a virtual phone system with some features, you have a transportable communication center for you and your business.