MightyCall or VirtualPBX?
VirtualPBX is one of the oldest businesses in the Voip industry, but they’ve recently released their DASH series of plans for small business.
Even with DASH, VirtualPBX still seems suited more for big business than small. With a pay per user policy, even their cheapest options can quickly scale up to triple digits monthly.
That puts on a hamper on your company’s scalability unless you’re willing to pay double or triple what you would for other VoIP services, like MightyCall.
Why is MightyCall better ?
- We give you unlimited users and extensions. With VirtualPBX you pay additionally full price for each user.
- Auto-attendant is included in every plan.
- Conference calling is included in every plan.
- MightyCall doesn’t require any hardware.
- Our plans have far more features.
|Price per month||$ 19.99*||$ 12.99 per user**|
|Minutes Included||1 000||1 000|
|Price per minute||0,02||0,03|
|Local or Toll-free numbers||2||2|
|Social Media tracking||Yes||No|
|Webphone for In/Out Calls||Yes||Yes|
|*Basic plan||**Dash Basic plan|
If you want to know more about the industry at-large and your choices, here is a bird’s-eye view of the Business VoIP market: Your Mega-Giant Guide to the Most Popular VoIP Providers