Сlick to Call – Turn Website Visitors Into Customers
MightyCall Click-to-Call is the fastest way to turn website visitors into customers. No need to leave the page to type the number into their phone!
With MightyCall’s Click-to-Call widget, you can hyperlink the business number on your “Contacts” page so callers can click on it to dial you direct.
Create a personal touch with your customers over the phone without having to dial a number separately. MightyCall Click-to-Call gives website visitors a chance to connect with the people behind the website instantly, and with ease.
Set-up in about a minute
Create an account at Standard or Ultimate plans, add your phone number and MightyCall provides you with a pre-configured code snipped, ready to cut and paste into place. It’s that simple.
Visitors call you directly from the web with just a click
Make it easy for customers to ask a question, place an order or make a reservation without leaving their computer.
Installing the MightyCall Click-to-Call widget
- To set up the MightyCall Click-to-Call widget, go to “Settings | Web | Create Click-to-Call widget.”
- Choose a Widget title — Name the widget: this name is shown when a customer opens the widget. For example, “Nancy’s Flower Shop.”
- Enter a phone number — Website visitors will see this number if their web browser cannot open the Click-to-Call widget (we recommend using your business number).
- Choose the desired type of the button (Text, Icon and text, Icon or Round)
- You can enable an animation if needed.
- You can edit border width, corner roundness, and opacity as well.
- Change the title of the button to show custom text.
- Select position: left, right, botton or inline.
- You can change colors (for the button, text and an icon).
- Do not forget to save changes.
- Grab your widget code by clicling on the green button. You can choose to embed MightyCall Click to Call in: Your website or Get a Link Code (this will allow designers or HTML developers to create a customized button with their own branding. Note: this is an advanced option only technically experienced coders.)
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- WebPhone Feature
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Call Queue
- Black & White Lists
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Text Messages
- Social Media Tracker
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Managing Users and Groups
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- The Call Recording Feature
- Conference Calling
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- General and Personal Settings
- Dial By Name
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
- How to change your subscription
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone