Сlick to Call – Turn Website Visitors Into Customers
Trying to keep website visitors for longer than a cursory glance? Do you want to offer something to visitors who might not want to read walls of text?
MightyCall Click-to-Call is the fastest way to turn website visitors into customers. With Click-to-Call, there’s no need for your visitors to leave the webpage in order to speak to a real human being!
MightyCall’s Click-to-Call widget allows you to turn the business number on your “Contacts” page into a hyperlink. This allows your website visitors to click and dial you direct.
MightyCall Click-to-Call gives website visitors a chance to easily connect with the people running the website with which it’s been integrated. This creates a personal touch with your customers, as they no longer need to separately dial a number.
Set-up in about a minute
Setting up Click-to-Call really takes no time at all! Simply create an account (select from either the Standard or Ultimate plans), and add your phone number. MightyCall will provide you with a pre-configured code for the widget that’s ready to cut and paste into place.
It’s that simple.
Visitors call you directly from the web with just a click
Make it easy for customers to ask a question, place an order or make a reservation without leaving their computer. Due to the ease of access, customers are more likely to contact you instead of passing on the chance.
Installing the MightyCall Click-to-Call widget
- To set up the MightyCall Click-to-Call widget, go to “Settings => Web => Create Click-to-Call widget.”
- Choose a Widget title => Name the widget (this name will be shown when a customer opens the widget). For example, a name could be “Nancy’s Flower Shop.”
- Enter a phone number — Website visitors will see this number if their web browser cannot open the Click-to-Call widget (we recommend using your business number).
- Choose the desired type of the button (Text, Icon and text, Icon or Round)
- You can enable an animation if needed, which will draw your customers’ eyes.
- You can edit the widget’s border width, corner roundness, and opacity.
- Change the title of the button to show custom text.
- Select position: left, right, botton or inline on the page.
- You can change colors (for the button, text and the icon).
- Do not forget to save changes!!
- Grab your widget code by clicking on the green button. You can choose to embed MightyCall Click-to-Call in: Your website or Get a Link Code (this will allow designers or HTML developers to create a customized button with their own branding. Note: this is an advanced option only technically experienced coders.)
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Call Queue
- Black & White Lists
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Text Messages
- Social Media Tracker
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Managing Users and Groups
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- The Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- General and Personal Settings
- Dial By Name
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
- How to change your subscription
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone