MightyCall WebPhone allows you to make and receive calls from your MightyCall number using your browser. When you or your colleagues are at the computer, you don’t need a phone device — just plug in your headset to make and receive calls with your business number. Or don’t plug in if you don’t mind “speakerphone”!
How to enable WebPhone
- WebPhone is available on the “Activity” page and in a separate window. Your WebPhone is disabled by default. Click on the “Power” button to activate your WebPhone.
- MightyCall asks for permission to use your microphone. You must grant access to make calls via the soft-phone.
- Now you’re ready to make and receive calls!
Making and accepting calls via WebPhone
How to make a call
- Enable your WebPhone.
- Enter a phone number you want to reach and click on the “Call” button.
How to accept a call
- Please make sure your WebPhone is enabled (should be green).
- You will hear a sound alert and see a notification about an incoming call even you’re on another tab.
- Click the “Answer” button to accept a call.
- If you have more than one business phone number, you can select the desired one to call from.
- You can minimize the WebPhone by clicking on the green “WebPhone” panel.
- You can view your recent calls and call to your team members invited to MightyCall.
- You can change speaker and microphone volume, and select an available microphone as well. Click on the “Test microphone” button to test your settings.
- You can change the sequence of your contact phone numbers in the “Profile › My forwarding phones” page.
- You can open other tabs via your browser. A tab with active soft-phone marked with a red indicator.
Any troubles with MightyCall WebPhone?
- Make sure you have proper internet connection. You can browse other web sites for instance.
- Make sure you allowed to use your microphone in your browser.
- Check your audio devices. You need a microphone and speaker (or a headset) to use MightyCall WebPhone.
- Please test your microphone. Make sure it works properly.
- Please make sure UDP/1935 port is available to use MightyCall WebPhone.
- When to use various call handling options
- How to set Caller ID (Call Display Control)
- General and Personal Settings
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone
- Dial By Name
- How to change your subscription
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
MightyCall and Sitebuilders
- Contact Book
- Presence Indicator
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Call Queue
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Black & VIP Lists
- Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- Managing Users and Groups
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Social Media Tracker
- Text Messages
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number