Telephony User Interface (TUI)
MightyCall supports a Telephony User Interface (TUI). That means you can transfer, put your call on hold, or make a second (consultation) call just by using your phone keypad. TUI allows you to manage these calls in a number of ways.
Using TUI On Your Cell Phone or a Web Phone
You can use TUI with your cell phone or web phone numpad.
How to make a direct transfer via Cell Phone:
Press **101# to make a direct transfer.
“101” is an extension of a team member in your MightyCall account. You can use any phone number, for example 18882568312 as well.
How to make a Consultative Transfer via Cell Phone:
Press ## sequentially during a conversation and wait for an audio guide to play. The following options are available:
Press 1 — make a call to another person (a second line).
Press 2 — merge all active calls into a conference.
Press 3 — disconnect the second line.
Press 4 — return to the first line (the second line will be put on hold).
During a conversation press:
## 101 # [call another person (second line) … conversation with the second line] ## 1 or hang up — the initial call will be transferred.
## 101 # [call another person (second line) … conversation with the second line] ## 2 — a conference call for 3 members.
## 101 # [call another person (second line) … conversation with the second line] ## 3 — transfer the initial call to another party.
## 101 # [call another person (second line) … conversation with the second line] ## 4 — return to the first line, the second line will be put on hold.
- When to use various call handling options
- How to set Caller ID (Call Display Control)
- General and Personal Settings
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone
- Dial By Name
- How to change your subscription
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
MightyCall and Sitebuilders
- Presence Indicator
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Call Queue
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Black & White Lists
- Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- Managing Users and Groups
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Social Media Tracker
- Text Messages
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number