Port Existing Number
Can you port an existing number?
Yes, you absolutely can keep your existing local and/or toll free number.
Local Number port orders normally take 3-6 weeks for completion, Toll Free port orders normally take 1-2 weeks. One you request a number to be ported, a member of our support team will contact you within 24hrs to assist.
Until the moment your number is fully transferred it will still be accessible via your current provider, so you won’t miss any important calls or messages.
If you someday decide to leave MightyCall, you’ll be able to port the same number(s) to your next phone provider, provided they allow for ported numbers.
MightyCall will port your number(s) free of charge.
Can I use my current business number with MightyCall?
Yes! Just as above, during the transition your number will be remain active with your current provider until it is fully ported to MightyCall.
How long does it take to port my number?
Local Number port orders normally take 3-6 weeks for completion, Toll Free port orders normally take 1-2 weeks. All this time your number will be active to receive/make calls.
Is my number portable?
The answer is almost certainly yes. We can port nearly any number, including toll-free and local numbers (depending on your current provider). If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact a member of our support staff.
How does it work?
- We contact your current provider as soon as we receive your filled-out porting form.
- MightyCall receives a date from your current provider for when they will allow for your number to be ported (we will then notify you).
- When said date arrives, we port in your number. When this is accomplished, you will receive a notification from MightyCall.
Where to start?
- How to integrate MightyCall with Zapier
- When to use various call handling options
- How to set Caller ID (Call Display Control)
- General and Personal Settings
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone
- Dial By Name
- How to change your subscription
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
MightyCall and Sitebuilders
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Contact Book
- Presence Indicator
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Call Queue
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Black & VIP Lists
- Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- Managing Users and Groups
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Social Media Tracker
- Text Messages
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number