Port Existing Number
Can you port an existing number?
Yes, you absolutely can keep your existing local and/or toll free number.
The porting process usually takes 1–2 weeks to complete. One you request a number to be ported, a member of our support team will contact you within 24hrs to assist.
Until the moment your number is fully transferred it will still be accessible via your current provider, so you won’t miss any important calls or messages.
If you someday decide to leave MightyCall, you’ll be able to port the same number(s) to your next phone provider, provided they allow for ported numbers.
MightyCall will port your number(s) free of charge.
Can I use my current business number with MightyCall?
Yes! Just as above, during the transition your number will be remain active with your current provider until it is fully ported to MightyCall.
How long does it take to port my number?
It takes 1–2 weeks to port your number in (depends on carrier). All this time your number will be active to receive/make calls.
Is my number portable?
The answer is almost certainly yes. We can port nearly any number, including toll-free and local numbers (depending on your current provider). If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact a member of our support staff.
How does it work?
- We contact your current provider as soon as we receive your filled-out porting form.
- MightyCall receives a date from your current provider for when they will allow for your number to be ported (we will then notify you).
- When said date arrives, we port in your number. When this is accomplished, you will receive a notification from MightyCall.
Where to start?
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Call Queue
- Black & White Lists
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Text Messages
- Social Media Tracker
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Managing Users and Groups
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- The Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- How to set Caller ID
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- General and Personal Settings
- Dial By Name
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
- How to change your subscription
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone