Outbound Calls From Business Number
You can make calls from your personal cell phone — or even your PC or laptop — using your MightyCall number, meaning clients will only ever see your business number. This allows you to keep your personal mobile number, well, personal!
How to make a call with MightyCall mobile
There are two ways to make an outbound call:
- Via a Dialer.
- by clicking the “Call” button (for Missed calls or Voicemails).
You can select one of two methods for these outgoing calls — call on behalf of your business number or your mobile phone number.
How to choose a business number for outbound calling via Mobile App
If you have two or more business phone numbers, you can select the desired number for outbound calling.
Click on “Settings” and select “Profile Settings.” Choose a business number for outbound calling from the list.
How to use a Dialer
- Tap the “Keypad” icon on your dashboard to reveal the “Dialer.”
- Dial any phone number or select contacts from your address book by clicking on the address book icon.
- To make a call, press the “Call” button.
Outgoing call pricing
Prepaid minutes from your account will be deducted each time you make an outgoing call.
Calls exceeding your monthly allotment of Talk Minutes will be billed to your bank account. The price of each call differs between countries. Check the “Rates” page on the MightyCall website for more information.
- How to integrate MightyCall with Zapier
- When to use various call handling options
- How to set Caller ID (Call Display Control)
- General and Personal Settings
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone
- Dial By Name
- How to change your subscription
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
MightyCall and Sitebuilders
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Contact Book
- Presence Indicator
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Call Queue
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Black & VIP Lists
- Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- Managing Users and Groups
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Social Media Tracker
- Text Messages
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number