Outbound Calls From Business Number
You can make calls from your personal cell phone — or even your PC or laptop — using your MightyCall number, meaning clients will only ever see your business number. This allows you to keep your personal mobile number, well, personal!
How to make a call with MightyCall mobile
There are two ways to make an outbound call:
- Via a Dialer.
- by clicking the “Call” button (for Missed calls or Voicemails).
You can select one of two methods for these outgoing calls — call on behalf of your business number or your mobile phone number.
How to choose a business number for outbound calling via Mobile App
If you have two or more business phone numbers, you can select the desired number for outbound calling.
Click on “Settings” and select “Profile Settings.” Choose a business number for outbound calling from the list.
How to use a Dialer
- Tap the “Keypad” icon on your dashboard to reveal the “Dialer.”
- Dial any phone number or select contacts from your address book by clicking on the address book icon.
- To make a call, press the “Call” button.
Outgoing call pricing
Prepaid minutes from your account will be deducted each time you make an outgoing call.
Calls exceeding your monthly allotment of Talk Minutes will be billed to your bank account. The price of each call differs between countries. Check the “Rates” page on the MightyCall website for more information.
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Call Queue
- Black & White Lists
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Text Messages
- Social Media Tracker
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Managing Users and Groups
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- The Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- How to set Caller ID (Call Display Control)
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- General and Personal Settings
- Dial By Name
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
- How to change your subscription
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone