Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
MightyCall allows you to greet clients with different messages, depending on who’s calling and when. A professional voice greeting for callers and potential customers helps you make the best possible first impression.
With MightyCall, you can set up a custom call menu (Press “1” for sales, press “2” for support), which helps to make your client interactions more efficient. You can also greet callers with tailor-made messages.
Don’t forget the music! The MightyCall virtual phone system offers the ability to easily upload customizable music (and other recordings) to play between voice messages and for callers on hold.
How to record your own greeting
The default greeting MightyCall offers is “Hello and thank you for calling [insert business name here].”
However, you can choose different greetings for different steps in your call flow, e.g. for voicemail, for business or non-business hours.
If you want to upload your own messages, feel free! Make your phone experience more unique and “human”- or even humorous!- for your customers.
As said above, you can also play music of your choice for customers who are waiting to be connected.
- Go to “Settings => Incoming Calls”
- Click on the “Greeting” block.
- Upload your greeting from a computer or record it via a phone.
- Save changes.
- You can manage all your greetings at “Settings” => “Add Greeting” as well.
Music on hold
MightyCall allows you to use your own Music on Hold and Ringback Tones.
The Music on Hold option allows you to customize music that will be heard by all callers who have been placed on hold.
A Ringback Tone is an indicator that’s heard on the telephone line by the caller, making it clear to them that they are still on the line/in a queue.
How to configure your own Music on Hold and custom Ringback Tones
- Go to Profile.
- Open the Greetings & Media tab.
- To change Music on Hold or a Ringback Tone click on the “Add Greeting” button.
- Save changes.
How to set Ringback tone for Groups and Music on Hold for Queues.
- Go to Settings -> Incoming Calls.
- Select Call to Group or Queue
- Select a Ringback tone for Call to Group or Music on hold for queues.
Looking for a professional voice recording for your MightyCall phone system?
Do-it-yourself with a high quality sound: https://www.snaprecordings.com/mightycall
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Call Queue
- Black & White Lists
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Text Messages
- Social Media Tracker
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Managing Users and Groups
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- The Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- How to set Caller ID
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- General and Personal Settings
- Dial By Name
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
- How to change your subscription
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone