Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
Not at your desk? Or several team members all busy at once? No problem! You can set your MightyCall to ring certain devices simultaneously, or try one, then try another and so on. MightyCall gives you the flexibility to choose who takes what calls and when!
You’re able to add up to 3 phone numbers with the basic package. For example, your cell phone or a landline. MightyCall allows you to forward all incoming calls to all your phone numbers one by one (sequentially) or at the same time (simultaneously).
How to add an additional forwarding phone number?
- Go to Profile.
- Open the My Forwarding numbers tab.
- Add up to 3 phone numbers you want. You can also use a Webphone to make and receive calls using your browser!
- Select the way to forward calls:
- Sequentially — the phones will ring one-by-one in the order defined in the list (use drag-and-drop to change the order). You can also change how long MightyCall will ring your phone before switching to other contact via the “Timeout” option.
- Simultaneously — MightyCall will transfer an incoming call to all phone numbers, and hence ring all connected phones. You can change how long MightyCall will ring your phone via the “Timeout” option.
- Save changes.
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Call Queue
- Black & White Lists
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Text Messages
- Social Media Tracker
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Managing Users and Groups
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- The Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- How to set Caller ID (Call Display Control)
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- General and Personal Settings
- Dial By Name
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
- How to change your subscription
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone