MightyCall’s Call Recording feature lets you record calls so that you can be sure that you and your team are giving all the right advice and service to your customers. With Call Recording you can be sure that you never miss a word of a conversation with a client. It also allows you to work with your employees to address weak spots in their sales pitches and how they can best sell your products.
- If you’ve enabled the Call Recording option, you automatically give your consent for call recording on your end. Your customers will hear the automated verbal announcement: “This call may be recorded for quality assurance” when call recording has been initiated. By continuing, they give their implicit consent to be recorded.
- The maximum duration is an hour per recording.
- You can store all your call recordings so long as you are with MightyCall- and there’s no limit to how many!
How to enable Call Recording in MightyCall
The Call Recording feature will be automatically enabled for all your phone numbers. You can this option at the Numbers & Web widgets page.
How to listen to Recorded calls
You can listen to all recorded calls at the Call History section.
Learn more about MightyCall’s call recording:
- When to use various call handling options
- How to set Caller ID (Call Display Control)
- General and Personal Settings
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone
- Dial By Name
- How to change your subscription
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
MightyCall and Sitebuilders
- Presence Indicator
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Call Queue
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Black & White Lists
- Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- Managing Users and Groups
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Social Media Tracker
- Text Messages
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number