The Call Recording
- If you’ve enabled the Call Recording option, you automatically give your consent for call recording on your end. Your customers will hear the automated verbal announcement: “This call may be recorded for quality assurance” when call recording has been initiated. By continuing, they give their implicit consent to be recorded.
- The maximum duration is an hour per recording.
- You can store all your call recordings so long as you are with MightyCall- and there’s no limit to how many!
How to enable Call Recording in MightyCall
The Call Recording feature will be automatically enabled for all your phone numbers. You can this option at the Manage Business Numbers page.
How to listen to Recorded calls
You can listen to all recorded calls at the Call History section.
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Call Queue
- Black & White Lists
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Text Messages
- Social Media Tracker
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Managing Users and Groups
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- The Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- How to set Caller ID
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- General and Personal Settings
- Dial By Name
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
- How to change your subscription
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone