A call queue allows you to manage large call volumes with limited staff, cut down on missed calls and voicemails, and present a professional experience for customers.
How to put a call into Queue
- Go to “Settings | Configure Call Flows.”
- Click on the “Actions” block.
- Select “Call Queue.”
Select the team member you want to accept the calls and configure the call queue settings:
- “If all team members are busy, play” — here you can upload any media file you want or use the default.
- “Play the following music on hold” — here you can upload any media file you want or use the default.
- “If there are no team members available”, you can change the greeting and select an action for the call: leave a voicemail, call 1 extension, play audio, call a non-MightyCall phone number or disconnect.
- “Play invitation to leave a voicemail in…” — allows customers to leave a voicemail if they prefer not to wait in a queue.
- Do not forget to save all changes!
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Call Queue
- Black & White Lists
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Text Messages
- Social Media Tracker
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Managing Users and Groups
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- The Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- How to set Caller ID (Call Display Control)
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- General and Personal Settings
- Dial By Name
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
- How to change your subscription
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone