Business and Non-Business Hours
MightyCall gives you the flexibility to set your operating hours. You can set the timing for call forwarding to a particular team member after hours, or simply direct to voicemail. It’s all up to you!
Customers call your business number at any time — including at night and on weekends. If you’re a small business you need to be flexible enough to handle such calls at any time. In reality, that’s not really possible. The solution is to set up business hours and rules for handling incoming calls during them, and route calls received in non-business hours to a voicemail, or maybe a specific phone line.
How to configure your business hours
- Go to “Call Flows.”
- Click on the “At all hours (24/7)” block.
- Select the “Have Business Hours” option.
- Define your business hours and holidays as needed. Click “OK.”
- Your call flow now has 2 parts — business hours and after hours.
- Select your greetings and an appropriate method for call handling. For instance, you can forward all calls after business hours to voicemail.
- Save changes.
- Note: Click on the “Schedule” block and select the “Available 24 hours” option to reset this option.
- How to integrate MightyCall with Zapier
- When to use various call handling options
- How to set Caller ID (Call Display Control)
- General and Personal Settings
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone
- Dial By Name
- How to change your subscription
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
MightyCall and Sitebuilders
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Contact Book
- Presence Indicator
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Call Queue
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Black & VIP Lists
- Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- Managing Users and Groups
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Social Media Tracker
- Text Messages
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number