Business and Non-Business Hours
MightyCall gives you the flexibility to set your operating hours. You can set the timing for call forwarding to a particular team member after hours, or simply direct to voicemail. It’s all up to you!
Customers call your business number at any time — including at night and on weekends. If you’re a small business you need to be flexible enough to handle such calls at any time. In reality, that’s not really possible. The solution is to set up business hours and rules for handling incoming calls during them, and route calls received in non-business hours to a voicemail, or maybe a specific phone line.
How to configure your business hours
- Go to “Call Flows.”
- Click on the “At all hours (24/7)” block.
- Select the “Have Business Hours” option.
- Define your business hours and holidays as needed. Click “OK.”
- Your call flow now has 2 parts — business hours and after hours.
- Select your greetings and an appropriate method for call handling. For instance, you can forward all calls after business hours to voicemail.
- Save changes.
- Note: Click on the “Schedule” block and select the “Available 24 hours” option to reset this option.
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Call Queue
- Black & White Lists
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Text Messages
- Social Media Tracker
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Managing Users and Groups
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- The Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- How to set Caller ID (Call Display Control)
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- General and Personal Settings
- Dial By Name
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
- How to change your subscription
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone