How to change your subscription
As your business grows, so will your customer requests.
To change your current subscription, go to “Subscription.”
- Select the plan you’d like to use.
- Click on the “Activate” button. Confirm your selection.
If for any reason you need to downgrade your plan, we encourage you to wait till closer to the end of the billing cycle, as you will lose any extra unused minutes. So if you used 990 minutes and you downgrade from the Standard plan to the Basic Plan, you will only have 10 minutes left. In case of downgrade, extra Talk Minutes will be lost. Extra money will be returned to the balance (but not to a credit card/PayPal account)! You will be able to use this balance for next recurring payments.
How To Redeem a Coupon
When you have no account with MightyCall yet.
Step 1: Sign up for account if you haven’t already, following registration process.
Step 2: When complete the field with billing information, enter the code in the Promo Code box and press “Buy now” button.
Step 3: You’re all set!
Do I own my MightyCall phone number?
Once you’ve paid for a month of service, the phone number is yours to own.
Does my subscription get auto-renewed?
Yes, we auto-renew your paid subscription. From the Billing Info page, you can switch your subscription renewal period between monthly or yearly, update the credit card used for your subscription, or switch from a different subscription method (e.g. Paypal) to credit card billing.
Can I upgrade or downgrade my plan later on?
Yep, and there’s no penalty. You can upgrade or downgrade your plan at any time.
Does MightyCall require a contract?
We do not have long-term contracts. You can cancel at any time: you’re free! If you subscribe to a monthly plan, your plan will automatically recur each month on the anniversary of your subscription. You can easily cancel your subscription at any time from your account dashboard.
Can I cancel at any time?
Yes, you are not obligated to the MightyCall service.
If the service does not fit your needs simply cancel or unsubscribe your account at any time by calling MightyCall at +1 (888) 256-8312 during working hours (9 am to 8 pm EST).
- How to integrate MightyCall with Zapier
- When to use various call handling options
- How to set Caller ID (Call Display Control)
- General and Personal Settings
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone
- Dial By Name
- How to change your subscription
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
MightyCall and Sitebuilders
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Contact Book
- Presence Indicator
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Call Queue
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Black & VIP Lists
- Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- Managing Users and Groups
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Social Media Tracker
- Text Messages
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number