MightyCall supports two payment methods: credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diner’s Club, JCB) or PayPal account. You can select / change the desired method at any time you want at “Account | Billing Information.”
- You can use only one payment method at any one time.
- Any changes made will be applied starting from the next billing cycle.
- If you select PayPal as a payment method, your credit card details will be removed.
How to view payment history
You can see your last 10 transactions by clicking “Payment History” . You can also download an invoice if needed.
How to check or change your billing information
Click on “Billing Information” to show your credit card information or your PayPal account details.
How to check your account balance and add funds
Go to the “Account” section to check your account balance. Click “Make a payment” to add funds to your Account Bank. Enter desired payment amount in the field and click “Make a Payment.” Your MightyCall account balance will be deposited with chosen US dollar amount, your credit card or PayPal account will be charged in the local currency for the equivalent of chosen US dollar amount.
Can we set account to automatic pay?
Once your billing information is entered the credit card used will be set for automatic pay. Please be advised that you can always update your billing information under “Billing information.”
What if I go over my monthly minutes?
Overages are charged at 4¢/minute from your deposit account at MightyCall. You can upgrade/downgrade your plan at any time.
- How to set Caller ID (Call Display Control)
- General and Personal Settings
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone
- Dial By Name
- How to change your subscription
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
MightyCall and Sitebuilders
- Presence Indicator
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Call Queue
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Black & White Lists
- The Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- Managing Users and Groups
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Social Media Tracker
- Text Messages
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number