The MightyCall Mobile App for Android
How to download the app
You can download the app for Android by clicking here.
Why do you need the mobile app?
We recommend installing the MightyCall mobile app to access the following features:
- Make and receive calls from your business number
- Send and receive SMS
- Quickly change personal settings on incoming calls
- Receive notifications regarding all activities, including missed calls and voicemail
- View tasks and history
- Listen to call recordings and voicemail
- Check and refill your balance
- See the availability status of colleagues and their assigned tasks
- Quickly change your status (Available – Do Not Disturb [DND]) so as not to receive calls when you are busy
- Block unwanted callers
How to make calls from the mobile app
MightyCall Mobile allows you to make outgoing calls on your mobile phone with your very own business number. This function allows you to both up your professional image by a notch and maintain your privacy. Keep your personal mobile number, well, personal!
There are two ways to make an outgoing call:
- Via a Dialer
- By tapping the Call button (for Missed calls, Voicemails or Texts)
You can select one of 3 methods for these outgoing calls:
- IP Telephony (the default, preferred method, requires a good internet connection) – uses MightyCall talk minutes. Your customer will see your business number as the Caller ID during the outgoing call.
- Mixed method – uses both MightyCall & cell provider minutes. Your customer will also see your business number as the Caller ID during the outgoing call. This method can be used if your internet connection is poor.
- Note: For the above call method, be sure to specify the cell phone number on which the app is installed. If the number is specified incorrectly, this method will not work. The number can be specified in the Profile – Phone number section.
- Via your cell phone – uses cell provider minutes. Your customer will see your cell phone number. This method can be used if you do not have an internet connection, but must make a call.
How to receive calls in the mobile app
To receive incoming calls, you must activate the Mobile App feature. This can be done when you first log in to the app or later in the Settings – Receiving Calls tab. You may also do it in the web panel (Profile – My Forwarding Numbers).
You can also configure how you want to receive calls — to which numbers or devices and in which order you prefer the calls to be sent. To do this, turn on the desired numbers and select the dial mode: simultaneous or sequential. If you select the sequential mode, you can specify how many seconds you want to wait for an answer before moving on to the next contact.
How to choose a business number for outbound calling via mobile app
If you have two or more business phone numbers, you can select the desired number for outbound calling in the Phone tab. Choose a business number for outbound calling from the list.
Outgoing call pricing
Prepaid minutes from your account will be deducted each time you make an outgoing call.
Calls exceeding your monthly allotment of Talk Minutes will be billed to your Bank Account. The price of each call differs between countries. Check the rates page on the MightyCall website for more information.
How to send and receive SMS via mobile app
To send a new SMS message, tap the Add Activity icon in the Activities tab.
To reply with an SMS to a missed call, voice mail or a previously received SMS: tap the task (or) call in History, then select the Text option in the top menu.
How to see the availability status of your team
Each user can be seen under one of 3 statuses: Available, Do Not Disturb [DND], or Busy (On Call).
You can see the status of your colleagues on the Dashboard screen and in the Contacts — My Team tab.
How to view account information and refill your bank account
Go to the Account section to see information about your talk minutes and bank account balance. You can also refill your balance (MightyCall Bank Account for international calling and calls over the talk minutes limit) via the app.
How to set up your own ringtone
Go to Settings and select the default MightyCall ringtone or your own ringtone.
How to set up your push-notifications
Go to Settings – Push Notifications and enable or disable the desired push-notifications.
You can quickly turn Push Notifications on and off, select the Activities you want to be notified about and the business numbers from which to receive notifications (i.e. missed calls, voicemail, and SMS).
How to change the presence status
Change your Presence Status to Available or Do Not Disturb from your MightyCall Mobile App. Tap on the green icon in the top left corner and then tap on the Available – Do Not Disturb slide to change your Presence Status. All incoming calls will be handled according to your Answering rules.
Using the MightyCall mobile app you can change your personal settings: your first and last name and the phone number associated with the Mixed Method of handling outbound calls. This number must correspond to the number on the SIM card installed in the phone.
How to track other team members’ activities
You can see a list of all your team members in the Dashboard section. Tap a name to see a person’s assigned activities.
How to listen to voicemail and call records
All calls with call records are marked by a special icon.
Go to the History section and tap on the call in the list. Go to History – Voicemails to view and listen to your voicemails.
Monitor the different components of your business with the Activities Queue in your MightyCall Mobile App. Long tap for Android to quickly access, process and handle ongoing activities. Tap the Activity to see detailed information about it. You can also sort all activities by date or by priority. You can assign an activity to yourself or re-assign it to another team member. There are different actions depending on the activity type. Long tap to get more options for each activity.
Find out more by tapping Detailed Information which gives you the following:
- You can comment on any Activity. This comment will be shown to all users.
- The History section records all information about the Activity status, including when it was created, processed or reassigned.
- Activity type and contact information: For example, the phone number or customer’s name. You can also save contact information by tapping the icon.
- Messages: For example, voicemail and Twitter mentions.
- Links to assign the activity.
- Main actions: (depends on the activity type; for example, call or complete). You can reopen any activity listed in the Archived list if needed.
Selecting several tasks
Tap the task icon. This will allow you to close or reassign multiple tasks at once.
How to block unwanted calls
If you do not want to receive calls from certain numbers, select a call from the list of calls (History – Calls, Voicemails, Texts, Callbacks tab) and select the Block option from the menu. The number will be sent to all blacklists for your call flow. If there are no blacklists, they will be created for all currently existing call flows.
- When to use various call handling options
- How to set Caller ID (Call Display Control)
- General and Personal Settings
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone
- Dial By Name
- How to change your subscription
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
MightyCall and Sitebuilders
- Contact Book
- Presence Indicator
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Call Queue
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Black & VIP Lists
- Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- Managing Users and Groups
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Social Media Tracker
- Text Messages
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number