You can purchase additional options for your MightyCall subscription in the Billing section. The fees for these options will be added to your subscription.
You can disable purchased add-ons any time you wish.
How to purchase an add-on
- Go to Account | Summary. Click “Manage Add-ons.” Or go to Account | Subscription.
- Select an add-on you’d like to activate and click “Purchase.” Confirm your purchase.
You can remove the Add-On later if you wish.
- One extra business number — you can purchase an additional business number under the Business Number section after purchasing the MightyCall Mobile App. The additional business number can be local or toll-free.
- One international number — you can purchase additional international business numbers in several countries. Send a request by clicking the “Request” button. Your additional international business number will be activated for your account after your purchase, and you will be able to select an international number in the “Business Number” section.
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Call Queue
- Black & White Lists
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Text Messages
- Social Media Tracker
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Managing Users and Groups
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- The Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- How to set Caller ID (Call Display Control)
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- General and Personal Settings
- Dial By Name
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
- How to change your subscription
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone