You can purchase additional options for your MightyCall subscription in the Billing section. The fees for these options will be added to your subscription.
You can disable purchased add-ons any time you wish.
How to purchase an add-on
- Go to Account | Summary. Click “Manage Add-ons.” Or go to Account | Subscription.
- Select an add-on you’d like to activate and click “Purchase.” Confirm your purchase.
You can remove the Add-On later if you wish.
- One extra business number — you can purchase an additional business number under the Business Number section after purchasing the MightyCall Mobile App. The additional business number can be local or toll-free.
- One international number — you can purchase additional international business numbers in several countries. Send a request by clicking the “Request” button. Your additional international business number will be activated for your account after your purchase, and you will be able to select an international number in the “Business Number” section.
- How to set Caller ID (Call Display Control)
- General and Personal Settings
- MightyCall API Documentation
- Troubleshooting Microphone Problems
- Set up a Third Party SIP Phone
- MightyCall Inbox Message
- Configuring the MightyCall Contact Widget using CSS
- Privacy Settings For Access To Your Microphone
- Dial By Name
- How to change your subscription
- Using Talk Minutes And Money
MightyCall and Sitebuilders
- Presence Indicator
- Music on Hold and Custom Greetings
- Use Call Screening Feature to Avoid Undesired Calls
- Call Queue
- Telephony User Interface (TUI)
- Dashboard (MightyCall Reports)
- Black & White Lists
- The Call Recording
- Conference Calling
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) menu
- Managing Users and Groups
- Multichannel Activity Dashboard
- Statistics History Dashboards
- Social Media Tracker
- Text Messages
- Voicemail - How to Set Up and Use
- Forward Phone Calls to Another Number
- Business and Non-Business Hours
- How to Use Guide: Call Forwarding
- Outbound Calls From Business Number
- Get Your Business Number or International Phone Number
- Port Existing Number