The Google Graveyard. It’s a thing.
Don’t believe me? Check this great article on Slate, and while you are at it, leave a flower for your favorite dearly departed Google experiment.
Word on the street seems to be that the features of Google Voice may be rolled into Google Hangout.
Which is great if you use Google Voice for personal stuff. Not so much if you use it for your business.
Given Google’s track record of abandoning services and customers that do not generate revenue, it would make sense to look for a replacement to Google Voice now before the rug is pulled out from under you.
If you run a business, we’ve built MightyCall React to do what Google Voice tries to do for you, plus a whole lot more. Here are 8 reasons why MightyCall React is an even better substitute than Google Voice:
- look like a professional business with a custom call menu, complete with extension numbers and a virtual receptionist to route calls.
- pick your extension numbers – loathe someone on your team? Give him or her extension 666.
- never miss a call from a prospective customer again. I mean, when you can have 45 devices ringing at the same time, it’s kinda hard to miss anything.
- whip up a neat-looking “Contact Us” page for your website or WordPress site in minutes.
- never let a customer request fall between the cracks again with an activity queue that keeps track of all customer communications
- track what customers are saying about you on Facebook and Twitter without paying for fancy software
- See who on your team is working the hardest to keep your customers happy with a built-in dashboard,
- Google is a big company with big business priorities. Non-revenue generating experiments like Google Voice are not one of those priorities. With MightyCall, it is all we do, and it is the thing we do really well.
We have more than 10,000 customers, and some of them have really taken MightyCall and ran with it.
Grab a free number now and take MightyCall React for a test drive, risk-free. It costs you nothing to find a better way to power the way you connect with your own customers.
And when you have convinced yourself that we have the best alternative to Google Voice, we’ll make it easy to move your Google number to MightyCall.